1. Nesrib - SIS
2. Funky2 (J Phlip Remix) - Vitor Munhoz & Endo
3. Gandy (Oliver $ Remix) - Nhan Solo
4. Bees - Sebastien Leger
5. Cross The Line - Chris Lake, Marco Lys
6. Lotta Lovin’ (Paradise Soul Mix) - Sucker DJ’S
7. Two Dots (Nic Fancuilli) - Lusien
8. Love Somebody Else Feat. Joi Cardwell (Maceo Plex Bonus Tool) - Joi Cardwell, Jon Dasilva, Maceo Plex
9. Whole Life - Oxia
10. Rej - Ame
11. Bastille Days - Technasia
12.Gods On The Hill - Mendo & Yvan Genkins
13. I Get Deep (Late Nite Tuff Guy Remix) - DJ Le Roi & Roland Clark
14.Preacher Man (2012 Remix) - Green Velvet & Riva Starr
15. Bitch Slapping - Maya Schenk
16.Floorwave - Trikk
17. Pleasure From The Bass (Subb-ann Remix) - Tiga
18. Mr. Man - Dusky
Dhika, started dj'ing in 2002 when he discovered himself a new point of view of dance music with the influence of house music.
With a passion in dance music, Dhika garnered influences from fellow Dj’s and artist that led him to improve his musical style. His turning point was when he joined Echosystem (EDM Label) to spread his edgy style of music in 2003.
He has been a Dj playing anything from soul, funk, r’n’b, jazz, hip-hop to reggae and current electronic dance music. Because of this diverse style in his set, Dhika can entertain massive crowds at club or private events all around Indonesia. He has shared his music at known spots such as Tabac, Blowfish, Manna House, Dragonfly, Public, Mansion Club Bandung, Shy Rooftop, Capocaccia, Bibliotheque, Buddha Bar, Domain, X2 and 365 Eco Bar.
Since then he has played at dance music festivals such as Beats By The Bay, Jakarta Movement, Gili Trawangan NYE. Alongside international acts as well Pete Herbert (Reverso 68, Eskimo Recordings), Harry Who from San Francisco, Disjokke from Norway, Stevie G from Washington D.C, DJ Meme from Brazil, and Motor City Drum Ensemble from Germany to name a few.
Creativity is a key element to Dhika’s set, where he mixes music from his influences to wide range of music depending on the crowd his playing for